mayo 15, 2008

Premonitions

I've been having premonitions...
Premonitions of an eternal life never fullfiled...
Premonitions of a broken love...
Premonitions of polluted air and relative agreement...
I've been losing myself and I haven't done anything. Because I like being lost, I want to be found.
My ambition, my resignation, my stupidity, my compromise. All those things and my soul: Alone as a cloud in the middle of the desert.
I've been having premonitions.
Clear premonitions.
Premonitions of life and death.
Premonitions of ambigüity and resolution.
Premonitions of understandable anger.
My time has come for changing the tide. My expectations are holding my spirit. Whatever that means, I've taken this shot. Destiny's mine. Destiny's nothing.
I've been having premonitions, you'll never know, but I decide when they become reality.
I've been having premonitions. Beware. You're there.

Jerr. May 15th, 2008.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

pinche gente pinche.